Thursday, January 25, 2007

To Us, Part I: Ayer, Hoy Y Mañana

Click the Comic...

FASTER THAN A STAMPEDING BULL, MORE PARSIMONIOUS IN THE LOCAL MARKET, ABLE TO SEE BUILDINGS IN A HISTORIC TOWN...LOOK, RIDING THAT BUS, IT'S A GIRL, IT'S A GUY, IT'S SUPER-US! (cue epic soundtrack)

Cross your fingers because this week we're flying across the continent--by buses, boats, and locomotion all the way to the Pacific Ocean! Riding coaches to Colonia, ferries to Buenos Aries, dozing to Mendoza, and over the hills and through the chilly Chilean Andes we go to Cajon' de Maipo, Santiago, and Valparaiso! History, mystery, wine, whitewater, geo-thermal agua and Mt. Aconcagua are just a few versions of the excursions we've planned for this trans-american traversal! Stayed tuned for the ever more exciting adventures of...LEANDRA and ADAM!!!

(In other words, we may not post a lot for a couple weeks--but keep checking!--we'll find the internet somewhere! Don't worry--we'll get all caught up when we get back!)

4 comments:

judithandjoe said...

I am trying to figure out how to leave a comment. All I can say is that the comic strip was just too wonderful! It brought back all those incredible trips you have taken together and how meaningful they were. I love, love, love your blog.

Joyce said...

Thanks so much for allowing us in the staes to enjoy your time out of the states. I am learning much about the culture, you are great with the pics. I helped get the picnic together at Farragut Park last summer. We met then. Thanks to your grandmother, Lois, for giving me your blog address. Keep up the good work. Joyce

Phil said...

Absolutely love the comic... brings back some memories of my own, and re-inspires me to get off my ass and go back out there and see the world. Now I've just got to convince Trisha (my lovely ex... long story..) to drop what she's doing, and come with me.

Adam, I'd trade my dart world for what you're doing right now. Thanks for keeping the world posted.
Stay safe, but keep the adventures coming... -phil

Anonymous said...

Adam!!! its matt, jesicas husbend so how everything going? it looks like your having the time of your life. yes jessica and i are still very much so together. the more we look at what you are doing and the fun your having the more we want to do the same. well it was nice to see what youve been doing ill write you again... keep on having fun
talk to you later adam